Friday, November 2, 2007

Professional Speaker

I have developed this passion of recent to become a Professional speaker. So over the past few months have been working very hard to develop my speaking skills.

Being a very shy person, it’s really been a challenging task for me. But I know I would soon become pro very soon by God’s grace.

I guess I already have the dormant skills within me so it’s time for me to brush it up to international standards.

I have really read some books and articles on Public Speaking that has really helped me and it’s time for me now to put this information into action.

Everyday I visualize myself speaking in front of a large audience and helping people and systems maximize their God given potentials.

And guess what I have been practicing in front of my mirror for some time now. lol

I believe that if I can see it, then I can be it. It’s just a matter of time. So right now I am going to look for opportunities to speak and share views with people.

So for me now, these are the days of humble beginnings. So just watch out for me because very soon I am going to be one of the most sought after speakers in the world.

Would keep you updated on my dream to become a World Class Professional Speaker

3 comments:

Sam Oracle said...

Thatz a very nice dream, i hope you achieve it.

I guess you've still got work to do.
What exactly would you like to speak about?

David said...

I would like to be speaking about purpose and vision.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cheers!

Jennifer A. said...

God will give you your heart's desires...guess what? Not only that, but He's also looking for 'VESSELS' to propagate His message of redemption. Sounds like His vision is merging with yours...