Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Be Grateful

In all things give thanks. I would be sharing some beautiful than you quotes with you.

No matter what the situation or circumstance is there would still be many things in your life that you can feel thankful and grateful for.

The fact that you are reading this post means that you still have life and that is a priceless reason to be grateful for.

I have learnt in life never to take anything for granted. So learn always to be quick to express gratitude whenever something happens in your life.

I have this simple statement that I make to myself “ Thank you God for the gift of life, I know when there is life, there is hope and when there is hope I can cope with whatever situation I find myself”

So search within and I am sure you would find 1001 things to be grateful for and make sure you enjoy the quotes below.

Say these14 thank you quotes say it beautifully:

1. "I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom." ~Anonymous

2. "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." ~ John F. Kennedy

3. "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." ~G.K. Chesterton

4. "I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

5. "God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~ William Arthur Ward

6. "I thank everyone that has caused me to suffer, without you I would have no reason to express myself." ~ Author Unknown

7. "Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it." ~ Ralph Marston

8. "The depth and the willingness with which we serve is a direct reflection of our gratitude." ~ Gordon T. Watts

9. "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." ~ William Arthur Ward

10. "For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy Thank you sincerely." ~ Author Unknown

11. "We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." ~ Thornton Wilder

12. "To educate yourself for the feeling of gratitude means to take nothing for granted, but to always seek out and value the kind that will stand behind the action. Nothing that is done for you is a matter of course. Everything originates in a will for the good, which is directed at you. Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude." ~ Albert Schweitzer

13. "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." ~ Albert Pike

14. "I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

I like quote #13. I'm learning to be extremely grateful each day...there's somn abt worship that is given when you have nothing to give...

Alan Scholtz said...

I like quote #11, thanks for sharing your blog.

Regards

Alan
http://www.how-2b-debtfree.com