Thursday, December 31, 2009
As the year 2009 comes to an end,
Thank God because;
1. You can still breathe without aid or mechanical assistance.
2. You have a roof over your head and not under one of the bridges.
3. Your two legs can still carry your body wherever you want to go.
4. Your skin is not covered up by some strange skin disease.
5. Your ears are not supported with hearing aids.
6. Your sight is not impaired in any manner.
7. With barely enough meal to get by the day you are still alive and healthy.
8. With so much issues you deal with daily you can still smile and look good daily
9. Every day comes with its craziness and demands yet your sanity is intact.
10. Your hair still grows on your head and sometimes adds grey to its colour to make you unique among your peers.
11. You sleep and wake up with ease to appreciate nature in all its beauty.
12. Your digestive system functions with the ease at which it was meant without the support of a machine.
13. Your appetite is very healthy with no issues.
14. Your teeth are still able to grind meat, bones and all other chewable.
15. Sickness put you to bed but could not put you to an early grave.
16. With all your many trips from your home to office, within the country and overseas accidents was not your portion even when it did happen you came out alive.
17. So far so good no bullet has your name on it either from the Police or marauders.
18. In spite of the economic downturn you can still finance your lifestyle.
19. Despite all the challenges and disappointments you suffered you did not commit suicide.
20. Above all you are still alive and standing!!!!!!
Life is a gift from God cherish it no matter the circumstance you find yourself.
Be inspired always!!!!
Happy New Year in Advance!!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wishing you all the joy of the season and may the coming year bring with it bountiful blessings to you and all your loved ones.
May Christ, the reason for the season, grant you all Peace, Joy, Good Health and every thing else you desire throughout the coming year and beyond.
Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under extreme pressure.
So imagine how brilliant a human being can be by sustaining pressures of life.
Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to
unleash your inner strength & help you discover who you are.
We can’t deny the fact that there would always be challenges in this world.
As we go in our daily activities, let us remember that God has offered to help us carry our burdens; all we need do is run to Him and touch the hem of His garment, like the woman with the issue of blood. He cares for you.
Wish you all a great month.