Friday, June 8, 2007

Local Call

Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton & Olusegun Obasanjo died & went straight to hell.

Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England; I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there". She called and talked for about 5 minutes, and then she asked "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you????
The devil says "Five million pounds". She wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.
Bill Clinton was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the United States; I want to see how everybody is doing there too.

He called and talked for about 2 minutes, and then he asked Well, Devil, how much do I owe you???? The devil says "Ten million dollars". With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Obasanjo was even more jealous & starts screaming, I want to call Nigeria too, I want to see how everybody is doing there too. I want to talk to the ministers, to the deputy, I want to talk to the PDP, everybody.....He calls Nigeria and he talks for about twenty hours, he talked & talked & talked, then he asked, "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you????

The devil says "One dollar".

Obasanjo is stunned & says "One dollar??? Only one freaking dollar??"

The Devil says "Well if you make a call from one hell to another hell, its local!

No comments: