Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Priest In The Ocean

There was a priest who was drowning in the ocean. He called out to God for help.

All of a sudden, a canoe came and the guy said "Father, let me help you".

The priest replied "No, no my son. The Lord will save me."

The canoe leaves and the father calls out to God again. All of a sudden, a yacht showed up. The captain said "Father, let me help you". The priest again replied "No my son, the Lord will save me". The yacht leaves and the father is calling out to God again. All of a sudden, a big cruise ship showed up. The captain said with a megaphone "Father,let us help you". The priest again replied "No my son, the Lord will save me."

The priest drowns and he's in heaven face to face with God. He said "My Lord. I called out to you but you didn't help me. Why?"

God replied: "I did help you. I sent you three ships".

God will not come to our needs directly but send angels to be there for us.

Remain Blessed

No comments: