Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getaway Club


Getaway Club


A lot of my friends both home and abroad have been calling and mailing me on how
The Getaway Club works.

I have helped people prepare a Powerpoint Presentation on the Getaway Club, so

If you are interested just send me a mail. Freelance911@gmail.com

If there is one thing that I believe is that life is all about risks. No pain No gain.

I have decided to take the risk in the Getaway Club and have invested in this investment scheme.

I believe as an Investor it’s good to spread your risks.

My personal strategy in investing in MLM’s and HYIP’s include

1. Invest only what you can afford to lose. Don’t invest amounts that
Would give u sleepless nights or high blood pressure.

2. Make sure you make the first move advantage. The earlier the better.

3. Take personal responsibility for your actions

Investing in HYIP’s and MLMs could be very risky but I guess the higher the risks the
Higher the returns.

I have a friend that is traveling abroad for his MBA next year courtesy Getaway Club.

I have made up my mind and decided to take the challenge

So if you are ready to embark on this journey with me then sign up

Under me.

Best of Luck

http://www.getawayclub.net/freelance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.