Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank God am Back


Thank God am Back.

I have not been feeling too fine for some time and have not being able to update my blog.
But although it was not a desirable event, I thank God that am much better and it really
Gave me the opportunity to re-think and also strategize on some areas of my life.

One important lesson that God has taught me in recent times is the importance of Thanksgiving

And the fact that I should always give thanks no matter the circumstance and situation.

I am much better now and have resumed my activities but would leave you all with these words
or
Prayers and make sure you do as it says.
DEAR GOD:
I want to thank You for what you have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards;
I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; until people say they are sorry or
until they stop talking about me; until the pain in my body disappears;
until my financial situation improves;
until the children are asleep and the house is quiet;
until I get promoted at work or until I get the job;
I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief;
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed;
I am thanking you right now.
I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties.
I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.
I'm thanking You because OH LORD, YOU haven't given up on me.
God is just so good, and he's good all the time.
Thank you all and wish you all a wonderful week.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Refinedone said...

Welcome back!

...would just like to add alittle something in your about...

Any creation of God is fa from simple...:)

Stay blessed and FABULOUS!!!(not simple)